Subject: [Leica] Calligraphy or Not?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 07:08:22 +0200

Hi Richard,

I have always found that your calligraphy works well when the image has
large portions of empty space, like sky or a large surface of calm water. In
those cases the calligraphy contributes to the composition and blends in
nicely. I do not think that this image fits the bill. There is no obvious
space for calligraphy in the image, and the solution you show, with the
calligraphy next to the image, does not add anything. All IMO of course.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain