Subject: [Leica] OT Congrats--Nathan. Alicante may have saved the world!
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 18:30:52 +0200

I will investigate, for sure. But...if this stuff is just like "real" oil,
then it means that it releases the same kinds of greenhouse gases when
burned, so while it may help reduce our money streams to the Middle East, it
would do little for the planet.

As I said, I will investigate.

Cheers,
Nathan