Subject: [Leica] celebrate life....choices
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 18:44:36 -0400

> My ongoing project (for exhibitions and a book) about persons with
> dementia, results in this preliminary collection...
> Many of these people have Alzheimer's Disease, and related illness.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/final/
>
> These images are being considered, so if is possible your helpful input is
> requested.
>
> thank you very much,

Steve the 'best' IMO for a book on this topic mind you: hope I copied the
filenames right

3gen
al
dowlingman
dalma
respcares
doris
feeding
framshan
fusahaandtomi
smiles
fusakakim
fusakatih
jack
mansfieldbar
ross
sisters
togetherapart
tomipat
tomiflower: colour will be hard to work in, perhaps this could be the cover

You may want to consider only putting one image of any one individual
unless they are telling a story on a page together.

lovely work congrats

Alastair

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] celebrate life....choices)