Subject: [Leica] FS: MP .72, near-new cond, late model s/n
From: andrew.nv1b at gmail.com (Andrew Moore)
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 16:42:34 -0400

I never thought the moment would come when I sold out of all my Leica gear,
but here we go.
The lens went several months ago and I've been hesitant to do this... here
we go.

Recent serial number (3469112) Leica MP .72, silver, orig owner, barely
used, new from B&H a couple years ago.
It's seen (easily) under 20 rolls of film - I would estimate 7 slide and 7
B&W - and I exercised all shutter speeds every 2-3 months.
Near-mint condition, no dings/dents, never dropped, works absolutely
perfectly.
Baseplate sticker still in place.
Comes with original box/docs, Leica strap still unopened, etc.
$3,300 includes shipping within U.S., payment by PayPal or in person
transaction (I'm about an hour north of Boston, Mass.)

Photos of the camera: If the links below don't come through, I can email
them to you:

http://i52.tinypic.com/33uyd8g.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/w7odih.jpg
http://i52.tinypic.com/54synl.jpg
http://i53.tinypic.com/102jll2.jpg

After this sells, I will also have available an Omega/LPL 670 VCCE enlarger
with Schneider/Componon-S lens, in equally nice condition, used for only a
handful of sessions, with original box/etc., absolutely stellar condition
just like the MP.  Price TBD.

NO ARCHIVE