Subject: [Leica] celebrating life... leaving
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 01:11:27 -0700

A year or so so, no doubt a victim of the economy, I saw a woman putting her
head on the door of a shop with the sign that said "Closing" or something
like that. The posture is similar to this one, even though the emotion is
presumably not the same. She stood there for many minutes and I left her
there after a while. I didn't have a camera with me, and I'm not sure if I
could have taken that photo either.