Subject: [Leica] Leica S2
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 17:46:52 -0700

I find some of the weight comments and "all day etc' use being a problem or
tiring?

However on many an assignment I've had 2 R motor driven cameras with
generally 90mm or a 180 hanging off my left shoulder and another similar
Leica SLR motor driven off the right shoulder with maybe a longer focal
length and it was all day long day after day sometimes for 10 days to two
weeks.

Not to forget the 3 M cameras around my neck on my chest with the 50-35-21!
It's like get over it guys, it's no big deal! Because it's all about
covering the assignemnt you are shooting and not the aching soulders and
neck at the end of day!

A couple of Ibuprophen and the pain is gone and yer ready to rock on baby
the next day! :-)

I'm not kidding, dead serious! :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted