Subject: [Leica] Leica S2
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 22:33:35 -0700

Doug Herr offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica S2

> Ted Grant wrote:
>
>>So when I win the bigtime lottery I will immediately buy 2, S2's and
>>lenses!
>>:-) Faster than that! It is a beauiful feeling camera if you have
>>reasonably
>>big hands.

>Doug Herr offered:
> I'd love to see what Ted would do with an S2 so here's hoping he wins the
> lottery :)

Doug, mon ami
Here's the deal you can't refuse! :-) I win the lottery big time you'll have
one personally delivered by me! And those good folks who know me, also know
that's not just blowing smoke! :-)

We'd get Steve Barbour over in time for some "action picture moments as I
hand it to you!" :-) And obviously each of the lenses available. :-)

In appreciation of the many great and wonderful photographs we on the LUG
have enjoyed over the years due to your impeccable skills with a camera!

OK now sleep comfortably! ;-) Sweet dreams! ;-) Oh yeah and keep yer fingers
crossed! :-) G'night!

cheers,
ted