Subject: [Leica] Back, sort of
From: nwajsman at gmail.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 07:45:41 +0200

OK, so while my normal e-mail is being fixed, I am back on with this here
identity. The problem I have is that the incoming mail server associated
with the address with which I am usually reachable, photo at frozenlight.eu,
stopped working about 22 hours ago. I can still send messages. The web site
www.frozenlight.eu works fine too. The hosting provider will hopefully fix
it today, I raised a trouble ticket last night, but in the meantime I can
get my fix here via Gmail.

Thanks to those who commented on PAW 13:
http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=516.

Lluis, the problem with my e-mail have nothing to do with my PAW web site
(that is a completely different provider, hosted in Denmark), so if it was
down when you visited, it must have been a momentary blip. It works OK now.
Thanks to Ric, Jim, Philippe and Jayanand for looking and commenting! And
most important, belated Happy Birthday to Jim!

Cheers,
Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman (nwajsman at gmail.com)