Subject: [Leica] FS Leica M4 Black Chrome User
From: chehl at comcast.net (Charles Hehl)
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 12:31:51 -0400

I am selling my Leica M4 Black Chrome Body. The M4 is a user in good
cosmetic condition and functions perfectly. It was CLA'd by D.A.G. in
7/2008, receipt comes with camera. It is in the original presentation
box with Leica camera strap. The are some indications of wear in the
usual places; strap marks and some wear near film advance lever. But,
no dents or dings and it functions flawlessly.

I will sell to USA only and payment by Paypal (I will pay fees).
Shipping via insured USPS Priority Mail free. If buyer wants overnight
shipping that would be at cost.  I am asking $1600.

Link to some photos: http://charleshehl.smugmug.com/Photography/Leica-M4

Thanks,
Charles Hehl
Pottstown, PA