Subject: [Leica] FF: It must be Friday somewhere already - Jayanand
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 08:17:46 +0200

Le 8 avr. 11 ? 05:40, Jayanand Govindaraj a ?crit :

> I like the last two - by the way, though the tulip is taken with the
> 50mm
> Summicron, the EXIF data says 58mm (in fact, all of them report
> 58mm). Any
> idea why?

Yes Jayanand
I set the camera to the closest FL I found in the menu for non AF
lenses - I didn't find 60 for the Macro Elmarit,
and I had forgotten it all when I used the cron 50 ...
In any case and apart from being a reminder I don't know the use of
these settings, call me a P&S barbarian of sorts ;-)

Thanks for your comments Jayanand, always appreciated here.
Amiti?s
Philippe