Subject: [Leica] 1000 Philly Smokers multimedia presentation
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 23:59:36 -0400

We all know what the overwhelming evidence says about smoking but we
would have had almost no participants had we made this an anti smoking
campaign. This is a journalism class, not an advertising or advocacy
class. We're not encouraging smoking. We just wanted to see a bit of
the 360,000 smokers who live in Philadelphia.
Each classmate has their own bias but we made the questions as neutral
as we could.

Phil Forrest