Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Miyazaki Afternoon Stroll
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 22:29:57 +0900

This Sunday I took a walk around Miyazaki with my daughter and my
photo-club buddy.

I used an M3, 50 'Cron, and a roll of Kodak 100 chromogenic monochrome
film.

Any C & C welcomed, esp. regarding exposure and post-processing.  I
only used the film scanners 'low' sharpen tool, and raised blacks just
a few times in Lightroom.  I didn't bother sharpening in Lightroom, as
I thought the scanner software low sharpening was enough.

http://tinyurl.com/68d48zp

Thanks for looking,

Peter Cheyne

Replies: Reply from kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner) ([Leica] IMGs: Miyazaki Afternoon Stroll)