Subject: [Leica] new monitor stand
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 12:39:19 -0500 (CDT)

On Sunday, April 10, 2011 Ken Carney wrote:

> My monitor for PS tools crapped out, so I went to BB.  The new inexpensive
> monitors are all wide screen, no problem, I can put more stuff on them.
> But it sat too low compared to my main PS monitor -so I used what I had
> handy.  Somehow I don't think AA would mind, although there is thunder for
> the first time in months.  (That might be a directive for a better photo.)
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_1000633.jpg.html
>

> Ken
I've always had the opposite problem.  Just about every monitor I've seen is
too high for my bifocals.  I don't want to have to tilt my head back to look
at a screen.  I wish Apple made an Intel version of that domed iMac that had
the articulated arm - that screen could go waaay down to where I needed it.

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] new monitor stand)