Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Ute Lemper interview
From: jbmlug at gmail.com (Jeff Lug Moore)
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 17:05:02 -0400

Ute Lemper and others on WFMU's Seven Second Delay radio show, this one held
at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater in NYC.

For anyone who isn't familiar with Ute Lemper's work...  she's one of my
favorite Brecht/Weill interpreters, she's done some great collections of
between-the-wars Berlin cabaret songs, and her current project is setting
some Charles Bukowski writings to music.

The show was pretty funny (although lest you be disappointed, I should let
you know that Lemper was being interviewed here, not singing), but if you
care to listen and page through the photos sequentially, you'd listen to
this:

http://www.wfmu.org/listen.m3u?show=39847&archive=68241

while looking at the photos starting here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jbm0/5608295558/in/set-72157626471578030/lightbox/

But I expect most of you won't be prepared to commit to an hour-long radio
show just like that.  The whole set of photos is here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jbm0/sets/72157626471578030/

and if you'd like to skip to a few selections I particularly like, how about
these:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jbm0/5607718471/in/set-72157626471578030/lightbox/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jbm0/5607718825/in/set-72157626471578030/lightbox/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jbm0/5608303966/in/set-72157626471578030/lightbox/