Subject: [Leica] Follow up on the X100 report - "more pleasure more frustration"
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 22:32:30 +0800

HI Nathan,
Funny - I had the same thought - but Michael already reported that he
had ordered one at the end of his first review. ;-)
Haven't held the camera in my hand yet but the thought is forming up
that I shall pass it up.
Cheers
Howard

Replies: Reply from zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams) ([Leica] Follow up on the X100 report - "more pleasure more frustration")