Subject: [Leica] IMG: Modeles Danse -Ted
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 17:42:35 +0200

Thanks Ted mon Ami ;-)

I was using a reflex camera one eye wide shut ;-)
I waited for him to be sharp in the VF.

And I feel you felt how I was positioned, maybe the reflection gave
you a hint, I don't know, but your words are so true that I had
slightly anticpated - click on the link.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/Ted-1778.jpg.html
Last but not least in order to "avoid confusion" I often stay
motionless a few seconds after the shot, camera up, and sometimes even
click again where/when they can hear the noise and feel out of
scope  ;-)

Now, perhaps the guy was simply curious to see someone manually
focusing a summicron on an R9Diesel ...

Thanks for the feedback Ted, always so appreciated.

Amiti?s from over the pond
Philippe

Le 12 avr. 11 ? 17:19, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> a ?crit :