Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Eastern Sierra
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 11:38:09 -0700

I'd like to thank everyone who commented on my recent pictures from the
Eastern Sierra at:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OBRYK/Eastside+2011/

and to those who commented on pictures from last year at:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OBRYK/Eastside2010/  .

One of the reasons why the east side is so dramatic is the steep escarpment
of the Sierra Nevada range.

I would have preferred to use a 135mm lens for several shots but my longest
is the 90mm.

Many westerns have been filmed in the Alabama Hills, also "Gunga Din".

Some people go there to photograph arches.

Oliver

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] IMGs: Eastern Sierra)