Subject: [Leica] paw 14
From: jmaddox01 at suddenlink.net (Jack Maddox)
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 12:14:34 -0400

I chose the first one for the reasons you stated Jim. Then I started to
second guess myself. The close crop to remove the meters and wall was
too close to the bushes at the bottom left and the cut off of the window
point to remove the bright gray roof form the upper left started to
bother me. You are correct the red door draws one eye away from the tree..

Thanks for commenting
Jack