Subject: [Leica] IMG: From the Wayback Machine, Mike and Quark
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 15:10:56 -0400

>From the Wayback Machine. This photo of my son crewing our sail boat was
taken in 1970 with a Kodak Medalist camera. The Kodak Medalist, sporting the
best lens that Kodak ever made, was a three pound WW2 era combat camera,
euphemistically called a miniature, that took 6x9 cm. pictures. Its major
fault was that it used long discontinued 620 film. The picture was taken in
the late afternoon in fading sunlight on Kodacolor print film. My son has
since grown, served as an officer in the Navy, married and has two children
of his own. I still have the boat and the camera.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Quark+and+Mike+1.jpg.html

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: From the Wayback Machine, Mike and Quark)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: From the Wayback Machine, Mike and Quark)