Subject: [Leica] East Village Blossoms last night at 10pm
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 17:27:18 -0400

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/110413_215144.jpg.html
East Village Blossoms last night at 10pm.
I think the flowers now I'm noticing are on the trees. Not on the ground or
in the bushes. Or in front of the shops or in the windows.

Hand held 8th of a second at f5.6 with a 55mm f3.5 micro Nikkor from the
early 80's.
Monotone using all controls. As in color sliders.

The colors I'm sure were beautiful but I don't care about them anymore.
I'm back to black and white and the use of my gritty old Nikkor's from
decades gone by.

the 55mm for this shot and  my 105 2.5
80 f2
45 2.8
And a few others.
Which means as well as black and white I'm also back to manual focus.
I'm back to the future.
Black and white photographer of the future it feels like to me.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] East Village Blossoms last night at 10pm)
Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] East Village Blossoms last night at 10pm)