Subject: [Leica] Moon Over, um, Palace of Fine Arts
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 01:47:23 -0700

One nice thing about about moon flare is that it makes the moon looks like
it's full, even though it's still a few days from that.

I went to a photography by Elaine Ling. Very nice images and many funny
stories. In the mold of Linda Connor, she still treks around the world with
a 4x5!

Of course I brought a camera with me, and took some long exposure night
shots around the City...

http://5pmlight.com/PICS/20110415-CF006451.jpg

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>