Subject: [Leica] IMG: Single Whip
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 02:37:43 -0700

I feel like I am competing with Alastair - he's rebuilding his LR catalog
and posting old and new pics, and I am just scanning to avoid going to sleep
or doing the taxes.

But alas, I really should go to bed, so one more: Tai Chi ot the Cambria
Bluff. I am thinking that to give my images that "fine art edge," I should
go to all sort of exotic places and use the self timer and put myself doing
Tai Chi in the pictures.

This model is my wife though. Single Whip is the name of this particular
move.

http://www.5pmlight.com/PICS/20110416-15-Edit.jpg

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>