Subject: [Leica] Barcelona in color
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 20:45:41 +0200

Jayanand,

Right!, your country is powerful in color and this is a logical
temptation, but I remember many great pictures of India from great
masters as HCB, Sabine Weiss, Bischoff, Marc Riboud that B&W give a
special light and atmosphere, except Bischoff's famous portarit of a
poor woman the other mentionned was not particularly shooting poverty,
IMO there is an abuse of these kind of shots. I think that when I go
to India I'll prefer shot manly in B&W

cheers
Lluis

El 16/04/2011, a las 3:53, Jayanand Govindaraj escribi?: