Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Contax to Leica Adapter
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 01:17:41 +0200

Jan,

I think it will be a big difference with the old Sonnar of the 50's
and the actual Zeiss/Cosina, I viewed some pictures with the actual
50/2 and they are very sharp giving beautiful contrasts, Erwin Putts
says that it is very similar to the Summicron. I don't know if the
adapter will work well with the 135, frame lines should beactivatet
manually with the level, I don't know if it is sharper than the Elmar,
recently Jim Shulman has posted some pictures with this lens and it
looks sharp.

cheers
Lluis

El 16/04/2011, a las 22:42, Jan Decher escribi?: