Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 16/4/2011: El Clásico, part 1
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 10:42:33 +0200

Thanks for looking, Jayanand--and no, the crisps were 1 Euro a bag. Since I
do not eat such things, I never found out if there was any difference in the
content. The game ended 1-1 BTW, a result which virtually guarantees that
Barcelona will win this year's La Liga, again.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain