Subject: [Leica] DMR for sale....
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 11:40:24 -0400

grrr.....  just adding to my own dissonance.

So, I've been thinking - what do I "keep"?

- R6.2 - because it has an R mount and is quite compact
- 28mm PC Super Angulon - because - it shifts, much better than hauling
around a Technika Master
- 100 f2.8 Macro Elmarit APO.  Can't do this with an M
- 180 f3.4 APO Telyt,  Can't do this with a M
- 80-200 f4 Vario-Elmarit zoom, if I'm going to have an SLR, may as well
have one zoom

Are they good choices?

Vick

Replies: Reply from msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad) ([Leica] DMR for sale....)