Subject: [Leica] B/W vs. Color
From: stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius)
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 12:59:28 -0700

Hi All- A disclosure- I'm color blind- red green. So are 10-14 % of males. I
see all the colors- but- I don't know what to call some of them. Few females
are color blind.
Like Ted and Tina- I am partial to b/w prints. It seems that when I go to a
gallery or a foto show- I spend more time viewing those prints- maybe
because to me they seem more interesting, have more "soul" or - there are
just fewer b/w images at shows these days. I shoot almost all color-
digital- most are "happy snaps" or landscapes/nature. The world is in color
- so what is "right" or "artistic" or worth commenting on? My $0.02. Stasys

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] B/W vs. Color)