Subject: [Leica] Two Monterey panoramas
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 21:57:07 -0700

We were in Monterey over the weekend for the Submarine Birthday Ball at the
Naval Postgraduate School - a great time!

We cycled along the ocean and then struck out for Sand City and maybe Moss
Landing. There was a Grand Fondo going on at the same time as a part of the
Sea Otter Classic being held at Laguna Seca. Way more bike traffic
intermingling with weekend pedestrians than anyone has a right to put up
with, especially old fogies like us!

We did do some photography, mostly with the GF1 because it fits on my bike
really well and I won't weep uncontrollably if I have a crash as I would
with the M8.

Here are two panoramas shot looking across the bay from Sand City. I
recommend looking at the "original" size although I have reduced them
substantially from their full-size glory.

<
http://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Landscapes/Monterey-April-2011/16674832_kKTvjr#1257191451_vt6RvnR>

Photoshop really made doing these possible - all those waves!

I'll have more images later added to the same gallery.

Thanks for looking!

Adam "no M9 in my future after taxes" Bridge

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] Two Monterey panoramas)
Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Two Monterey panoramas)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Two Monterey panoramas)