Subject: [Leica] OT: Speaking of Hasselblad...
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 15:22:05 -0400

The op Tec strap works much better than the Hassy wide strap for hanging
over the shoulder instead of around the neck because  of its shape and its
material which grabs and conforms to your shoulder and is painless.
But the official Hassy wide strap like any Hassy item used to be sky high,
maybe over a hundred bucks but can now be found for a couple of bucks. Very
proably cheaper than a new op tec. But it is stiff and uncomfortable. But I
am in the "not in the way" camp.

Mark William Rabiner