Subject: [Leica] IMG: It's Spring Again
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 13:46:51 -0700 (PDT)

Be careful Herb! I used to think the same thing (I lived/walked through the
pine
woods of Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina growing up). Last year I
got
poison oak on my arm; mild thankfully.
My dermatologist said the next encounter would be much more severe.
Don't go rolling in it!!
Bob
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA