Subject: [Leica] Day One
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 17:53:14 -0700

Gary Pinkerto OFFERED:

 > I have no idea how they choose the 'featured photographer', but
"LeicaImages" have me as today's featured photog.
> http://www.leicaimages.com/index.php
> click photo for a bit bigger/better look.
> Hope y'all like the featured shot as much as I do :)

Hi Gary

Congratulations! Good on you in being selected. :-)

The bottom line is... "Who cares who selected one? It's being selected that
counts! You'll find out later who.

It's like being asked to produce an exhibition of ones photos! You may never
know who brought up your name and quality, quite frankly it doesn't really
matter simply because some one has reacted to the quality of your photos and
found them interesting enough to offer a Gallery space for an exhibition.
You evntually find out who the person was.

Good on you as it's a most interesting photograph.
cheers,
Dr. ted

Replies: Reply from gpinkcp at msn.com (Gary Pinkerton) ([Leica] Day One)