Subject: [Leica] tai-chi
From: marielamaglia at gmail.com (mariela maglia)
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 17:18:28 +0200

Hello Clayton!!   Thank you, very much for your critic & comment

Yes, is truth the horizon is not straight, but the axis of the Mr if it is
perpendicular, or like this see it I. If well he is inclined.  Of all form
thank's races by the warning, will have it in account for next exhibitions.
Already know that the eye sometimes deceives you!!!
Mariela