Subject: [Leica] tai-chi
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 09:02:15 -0700

mariela maglia OFFERED;

> in the morning in "jardin de Luxenburg" a few people make tai-chi.
> > http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Mariela/paris/paris_luxembourg_taichi.jpg.html

Bon jour Mariela,
The important part of this photo is "seeing and feeling the moment first"
Well done! I'm sure your re-action was... "WOW look at that!" The camera
went to eye and you clicked! Or that is the way it should be while the
subject is doing his or her exercise.

Then watch through the camera for a few minutes as each movement is
made..... just in case the balance of subject and location improves.

I believe the ground horizon line should be slightly corrected.... not much,
but a tiny bit. You will see the improvement immediately. Also the ground
area across the bottom I would cut it down slightly. Not half, but nearly as
it makes the upper part of the photo appear stronger.

If you hold a piece of paper up to the screen to cut it down, you will see
the better effect immediately.
Other than these two minor corrections it has a wonderful early morning feel
of tai-chi in the park. :-) Well done!
cheers,
Dr. ted

Replies: Reply from marielamaglia at gmail.com (mariela maglia) ([Leica] tai-chi)