Subject: [Leica] PESO: Passing
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 09:31:01 -0700

Robert Meier OFFERED:
Subject: Re: [Leica] PESO: Passing

> Jim -- very nice juxtaposition and implied comparison.  I hope Ted
> doesn't have a heart attack over the missing feet.   Robert
>
> On Apr 23, 2011, at 8:45 AM, Jim Shulman wrote:
>
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/focusit/passing+sm.jpg.html

Hi Robert,
Nope no heart attack on this one simply because they don't stick out and so
obvious in the attention as in the "Fashion photo!"

Actually I never noticed the missing feet because the overall scene is so
strong including the fathers eyes and action.

However in the future I will pay more attention to missing feet! ;-) ;-) ;-)
cheers,
ted :-)

Replies: Reply from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] PESO: Passing)
Message from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] PESO: Passing)