Subject: [Leica] eighteen years a Leica person
From: gpinkcp at msn.com (Gary Pinkerton)
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 13:03:25 -0500

Thirty years this year for me.
No Ms though.
I traded everything I had for an 11 year old SL and a 50 Summicron.
Still have both, use all the time.
I've regretted most things I've sold, exceptions being trading in R bodies
'til I arrived at my R8 bodies/DMR, selling my 250 to Jim Nichols (he's
already gotten far more good out of it than I ever could)
Biggest regret? Sold a 35 Summicron R, V2 for 300 bucks :(