Subject: [Leica] 2 in El Raval
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 21:34:28 -0700

Lluis Ripoll SHOWED:

> Shadow Cage
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/El_Raval/2011030324.jpg.html
> Leica M6, Summilux Chr 50mm (1966), Tri X

Lluis mon ami, WOW!!!!! :-)

EXCELLENT OBSERVATION ! It couldn't have been better if it were a set-up
photograph!

Once again here is the saying that fit's you perfectly:

"Some people use their eyes to avoid banging into street light poles or
kicking garbage cans!" But you my friend are unique in your ability to
observe and shoot so many moments of daily life around you. Quite amazing,
really!

Well done mon ami. I love the shot and can only say... "I sure wish I had
taken that!" :-)

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] 2 in El Raval)