Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Day Trip Ending on the Coast
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 21:46:44 -0700 (PDT)

The sergeant told me that the base has become more "active". I've never seen
so
many police there. Usually there isn't even anyone at the Main or back gate.
My
guess is part of the increased patrols is caused by all Highway 1 traffic
trying
to get to LA is now detoured through the Fort. Hopefully in time they will
chill
and things will get back to the old "normal".
Must be a green heron you can become friends with somewhere else?
;-)
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.rgaphoto.com