Subject: [Leica] Computer Help
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 08:51:09 -0700 (PDT)

What Sonny said.  I like Linux, typing on it now... but GIMP and Digikam
just aren't there yet, and the various DNG converters are unstable and don't
give me as good a result as ACR/PS/LR.

I keep experimenting, tweaking, trying to get what I need, but for
production work I still wind up back on the Windows boxes even though
they're several years older and much slower.   The software is just that
much better.

R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...