Subject: [Leica] Nokton (25/0.95 micro-4/3) assembly and hype video
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 00:09:43 -0700

Really depends on your priorities, doesn't it? As the GH1 and 2 are
often bought by videographers whose reason for getting a relatively
large sensor body is mostly for the reduced DoF possibilities, extra
light gathering is often of significantly less importance.

--

       Henning J. Wulff
  Wulff Photography & Design
mailto:henningw at archiphoto.com