Subject: [Leica] Shipping info on Leica Compendium
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 17:22:37 -0400

You're the guy!
Erwin's work gets a huge amount of deserved respect from the photographic
community. He is at the top of his field. And started out on the Lug 14
years ago.
The fact that he would be the target of cheap shots every time his name is
mentioned on the LUG should be taken in stride. I think its reprehensible.
What we're looking at in Erwin's book is a whole lot of blood sweat and
sheer intelligence but most of all integrity. And I doubt having said that
I'm going to be sent a free one.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography