Subject: [Leica] Thursday Night Gallery Hopping
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 01 May 2011 00:03:03 -0400

Thanks Richard the M really is a dream but I'm not pre visualizing how I'd
make it come true. I'm outa dead relatives.
Another company or Leica itself coming out with a rangefinder solution for
my m glass at a much lower price makes me hold onto it for a bit longer. As
I know if I sell it now that's going to happen the second the stuff is out
the door.
I'll proably unless that happens be keeping my 40 and 35 and selling my 135,
90's, 50 Summicron and Noctilux, 24 and 21 ASPH's.
I'll of course hold onto my IIIF  system.

Mark William Rabiner