Subject: [Leica] IMG: Better post some images! 2011 Weddings
From: jbmmllug at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 16:29:57 -0400

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 12:27, Chris Williams <zoeica at mac.com> wrote:
> Been a pretty busy year, been awhile since I've posted some images.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/zoeica/2011Weddings/

Damn, but that boy has an eye!

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 20:41, Tina Manley <images at comporium.net> wrote:
> If I ever have another child get married, I will try to convince them to
> change the dates to meet your schedule!!

And Tina, I hate to rub it in, but I'm really glad we got Chris to
shoot Kathryn's and my wedding!

(Of course, the way we went about planning the whole thing was to use
Chris's availability as one of the two prerequisites for picking the
date, and made everything else follow on from there...)

It was worth it.

 -J

Replies: Reply from zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams) ([Leica] IMG: Better post some images! 2011 Weddings)