Subject: [Leica] Art Gallery 1
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 01:36:23 +0200

Hi Ted mon ami

Thank you very much for kind comment.

I've really hesitate if post this one in color, the light inside the
gallery and the colors was nice, but just for this I've prefered post
in B&W, without distracting and attracting color ellements, giving the
overall B&W tonality. I've never forgett your advice and I'm sometimes
really surprised how much light is in some low light situations!

cheers
Lluis

El 02/05/2011, a las 1:25, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> escribi?: