Subject: [Leica] S2 - not the best apparently
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 00:44:26 -0400

For the S2 to take on the Fuji Hasselblad system which has got more than a
solid foothold its not going take five munities to usurp that. Give it a
year or two. Then you'll start hearing "the best camera is the Leica S2
everybody knows that". Right now the Hasselblad digital clearly rules.

And Hasselblad has ruled the wedding thing for a half a century. People
expect to see it. I swear the mothers of the bride know it's silhouette and
expect it.

Mark William Rabiner