Subject: [Leica] IMG: Work in progress -Bob
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 17:48:45 +0200 (CEST)

De : "Bob Adler " <rgacpa at yahoo.com>
A : "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
Copie ? :
Sujet : Re: [Leica] IMG: Work in progress

What a gorgeous place and day to capture! f8 and be there!!

Just in my opinion, I do find the roof overhang in the court yard picture
distracting. There is such a sudden transition from the white of the cloud
the black of the roof that it just throws the image off to me. And I want to
see
all of that beautiful sky. Just seems to throw the balance off to me.

I don't feel this way about the one before it; the view of the building with
the
framing overhang. Perhaps because it seems, in my mind, to be a more
realistic
thing to be there.

Bob, there's no roof, it is a work in progress and I haven't trimmed the
edges resulting from the pano-ing process.
I'm experimenting pano maker for the mac and wanted to have opinions before
paying the licence ...
I'll repost a cleaner picture shortly

Wish I'd been there with you!!

I wish I was still there too :-)