Subject: [Leica] FS: 35mm Summicron ASPH
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 23:05:09 +0200

35mm Summicron M ASPH, silver, serial no. 4043xxx, includes caps and both an
original hood and the one I prefer, an aftermarket screw-in hood. No box,
but otherwise in completely mint condition. 6-bit coded. $2250 or equivalent
in EUR. Reasonable offers considered.

I have looked at KEH and B&H prices as a reference. The 35mm is $3000 new
and around $2500 for an EX+ at KEH--mine is better than that.

The lens is surplus to requirements because I have two other lenses that
cover this focal length in my M outfit.

Free shipping to Europe, add $20 for other regions. Payment by bank transfer
or Paypal.

Please contact off-list if interested.

Cheers,
Nathan