Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunday Lily
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 21:05:01 -0400

Gorgeous!  My daughter gave me a Calla Lily for Mother's Day, along with two
pounds of English peas and a wind chime.  All favorites of mine.
All children were present and accounted for except one who lives in Oregon
(and that one called).  Three out of four grandchildren were there.  I'm
happy ;-)

Tina