Subject: [Leica] More Blurb Experience
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 18:00:48 -0400

InDesign is all about Adobe--big, expensive, often complicated

To just do Blurb books, I would not recommend InDesign
If you do lots of page layout, there is no substitute

The pano problem (something VERY important to you, I know) is not something
I've tackled. The problem comes, of course from the binding of a book--there
is stuff lost in the gutter unless you leave white between and then you have
a break in the pano. I don't know that anything fixes that. YOu can place
panos across the fold easily in InDesign, but it is still hard to know how
much will be lost.

ric

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] More Blurb Experience)
Message from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] More Blurb Experience)