Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers, SonC
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 07:35:14 -0700

Sonny Carter SHOWED:

>I keep shooting this day lily every year for seven years now and this I
> think was the best light.
>
> Also was with the little Leica Elmarit 28 asph.
>
> http://sonc.com/look/?p=1049

Hi Sonny,
Beautiful and I know why you said: " >I keep shooting this day lily every
year for seven years now and this I
> think was the best light.<<<<<<

Here's why! :-) Quite simply my friend, ready?

"you shot it from the shadow side!!!"  It's as simple as that. :-)

But you knew that "shoot from the shadow side " stuf! So you shot it from
the shadow side! :-)

Actually this is a wonderful teaching example for those who don't
understannd when I say... "Shoot from the shadow side and the chances are
your photographs are going to look better!"

Thanks for your  wonderful example.

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] Friday Flowers, SonC)