Subject: [Leica] PESO -- more birds
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 10:28:00 +0200

Ken I like the three of them

Just a suggestion for when you upload your pictures, downsize them to
screen dimensions prior to upload or resize them afterwards from the
gallery - it will avoid showing some of the artefacts and allow better
viewing.

Thanks for posting these

Philippe

Le 23 mai 11 ? 18:39, Kenneth Frazier a ?crit :